If you're looking to get all around stronger this fall and winter season then try out this great deadlift routine that mixes in a few different Official Strongman Games type exercises. It's big boy season!
Here's the workout routine:
1. Deadlifts - 3 sets of deadlifts with a gradual growth in percentage max starting from 75% max and ending with a heavy 95% max. 5 reps at 75% / 3 reps at 85% / 1 rep at 95%
2. Kettlebell Lunges - Get about 60 feet of room to work with. 5 sets of 10 reps per leg.
3. Husafell Carries - 5 sets of 50 foot runs.
4. Romanian Deadlift - 4 sets of 12 reps with the use of a belt squat.
5. Lat Pull Downs - 4 sets of 12 reps with the use of an axle bar.
This routine is a great way to stay strong in these colder months and incorporates a little bit of everything for a full body workout.